What is not consent?
- Silence, or not responding is not consent.
- When someone says "Yes," because they feel pressured, or are afraid of how their partner might react to a "No" response, it is not consent.
Don't Be That Guy Campaign
All of these statements means "NO"
- Someone who is intoxicated cannot legally give consent.
- Consent should never be implied or assumed.
- It's ALWAYS ok to say no.
Any form of sexual activity with another person without their consent is sexual assault.
Quick Reference Guide - Sexual Assaults and Sexual Harassment