Reports can be filed in person or by phone, 24 hours a day.
Click here for contact Information.
Welcome to the McMaster University Online Crime Reporting System
This system allows you to report any crime you have witnessed online while
giving you the option of remaining anonymous
DO NOT USE THIS FORM FOR LOST and FOUND ITEMS. Click here for Lost and Found
This method of crime reporting is right for you if:
1. This is not an Emergency (If it is an emergency, Dial 88 on University phone)
2. This incident occurred within the boundaries of McMaster University
3. There is no evidence that could lead to identification of suspect(s).
Example fingerprints, video surveillance, tool marks.
4. You may wish to remain anonymous
The following are examples crimes you may wish to report:
- Harassing Phone Calls
- Hit and Run, Property Damage
- Vehicle Burglary
Please Also note: In the event that you did provide us with your contact information, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
Filing a false report is a crime.